Services provided from ‘The Vaults’ include:
- The Monitoring of Intruder Alarms
- The Monitoring of Fire Alarms
- ARC/RVRC Monitoring BS 8418 Detector Activated CCTV Systems and other CCTV Systems used in Security Applications
- Remote Access Control
Once monitoring of each given property has been established, the first step that we take is to inform and register with the local police force to confirm immediate police response should their attendance be required.
Ideal for any commercial or public sector property, our Remote Video Response Centre uses only the most cutting-edge digital technological advancements and transmission systems via broadband and LAN. To ensure a comprehensive CCTV protection service, the following information outlines the four key stages:
- Intruders breach the perimeter of the property
- Motion sensors detect intruders and send live images to the ARC/RVRC
- Professionally trained CCTV operators monitor live images and issue verbal warnings via on site horn speakers
- Police, security key holders or the emergency services are immediately called to attend
In the case of any activations that may have occurred overnight, clients will receive a full breakdown report the following morning whereby all actions are logged.
Not only has CCTV become a valuable and trusted tool in most working environments, it also compliments the appointment of security personnel. Once passwords have been pre-determined by each client, our ARC/RVRC is able to remotely access the given premises to monitor the status of people accessing the building, i.e. delivery drivers and cleaners. While additional on-site officers would normally be required to oversee such arrivals, our advanced CCTV systems alert us as soon as a person enters the site, which enables us to check their presence and allow them entry on the condition of password confirmation.
By combining the use of technology and personnel, the financial savings can be as much as 70% in comparison to the sole presence of static officers.